Don'tPosted: March 30, 2011
I woke up this morning with the worst headache of my life. Ow ow ow. The edge has come off but I’m still suffering, which actually works well for me. You know how much I like complaining. So, in honor of my lousy-so-far day, here is a list of things I don’t like:
- the smell of parmesan cheese. Sick.
- playing chess.
- social disapproval, real or imagined.
- classes that don’t post grades online. In this day and age?!
- being barfed on.
- not knowing where my glasses are, and being too exhausted/miserable to put in contacts.
- the Bwun’s tantrums.
- fussy babies. Seriously, jr, you have it easy!
- being too tired and busy to clean the kitchen.
- seeing other people make money for mediocre or downright horrendous work.
- still recuperating from all the company we had on Sunday (for jr’s christening), and therefore not going grocery shopping and not having any food I want to eat.
- fever and chills.
- the song “Hey, Soul Sister” by Train. Gaa.
That being said, I’ll try to post some positive things later. For now, let me be grouchy!