Seven yearsPosted: May 5, 2014 Filed under: Romgi the Enigma 6 Comments
Today Jarom and I are celebrating our 7th anniversary. Since we got married we have…
- moved twice (this seems like a low number!)
- graduated with a BA (Jarom, 2008), a BS (Mika, 2012), and a JD (Jarom, 2012)
- held 8 jobs
- had 3 kids (Evan, 2009; June, 2010; Christian, 2013)
- bought a house
- had 4 cars (and only 1 currently running)
- traveled from coast to coast
- been to 4 family reunions
- gotten 9 new niblings (6 nieces and 3 nephews)
- survived car problems, health problems, financial problems, parenting problems, and the death of our baby
- been to the ER at least a dozen times
- had 7 pets (3 lizards, 3 rats, and a dog)
- attended 5 weddings and 2 funerals
- stayed friends, stayed married, still like and love each other
Way to go, us! We’re headed for Korean food and ice cream tonight.
Happy Anniversary! I don’t think I’d ever heard the term “niblings,” but I distinctively love it. Hope your celebrations are wonderful.
I’m not sure niblings is ACTUALLY a word found in real dictionaries, but it’s super useful.
Happy anniversary! You’ve been through so much together and you are still strong and wonderful people. Here’s to many more years of love for you both.
I love the word niblings. May I use it…hope you had a great anniversary. What type of Korean food do you enjoy. I am in korea at this time and love to find new things.
My favorite is when I can talk someone into using pork bulgogi in dol sot bibimbap. A-mazing. I’m also obsessed with kimbap…so delicious. Jarom says try the street food, especially something called a potato tornado?