RequestsPosted: April 15, 2013
Now that we’re getting closer to Tiny Baby’s entrance into and exit out of the world (in just over a week), I have some specific things I need help with. These are for local friends and family who are willing to help out. Please let me know if you can do any of these – I’m trying to remind myself that I can’t do everything on my own, even though I’d rather not bother everyone with requests.
- Take our dog overnight Tuesday and Wednesday (April 24-25).
- Clean my house Tuesday or Wednesday (April 24 or 25).
- Drive Evan and June to the cemetery on Saturday (April 27).
- Bring a meal Friday night (April 26).
- Maybe bring some meals for a few days afterward (April 29-May 2).
For everyone near and far, will you keep us in your thoughts next week? At this point I’m mostly filled with dread – of how emotionally difficult it will be.
Finally, we’re planning a graveside service, but I’m unsure what we could do to make it meaningful. Any ideas?