Packpack

My favorite of Evan’s mispronounced words is packpack for backpack. It’s subtle, but perfect. I love it.

Once school is done (or maybe slightly before then, depending on how motivated I can be) I’m going to start making custom invitations and cards. I know, I know, everyone already does Etsy and there’s likely more mediocre or poor-quality stuff out there than actually brilliant handmade goods, and maybe the stay-at-home-mom-with-an-Etsy-shop is overdone. But. I’m not interested in making money, I just really like being creative.

Connection between those two paragraphs: I will call my store PackPack. And it will be great. (Or, if not, at least I’ll enjoy what I’m doing.)

10 Comments on “Packpack”

1. KHLew says:

My favorite of Mika’s mispronounced words was setwort for sweatshirt.

2. I liked “sneeznacks” for Kleenex.

3. RecessionCone says:

H also said packpack for years. Love it. I’ll buy stuff from your store.

4. KHLew says:

Boris–I would have spelled it sneezenex. But I agree it was a good one.

5. Alicia says:

My favorite one of Soren’s is munchbox for lunchbox. Adorable, yet appropriate!

PS: Can’t wait for the store. I’m sure I will want everything!

6. Tori says:

I had a companion on my mission that still said packpack… :)

7. Mika says:

I hope it goes without saying that all you cool people who read my blog (and who were already cool by virtue of being family/friends) get free stuff from me, for life. I will even make stuff NOW if you want it!