8 Things I’m obsessed with right now:
1. The Bwun
2. All things awesome
3. Getting my personal statement completed!
4. cup-pies (think cupcakes, but PIES)
6. Finding new ways to make my iPod Touch more awesome
7. This should really be called crazy 6s
8. Because everybody seems to give up around that point
8 Words or Phrases that I use daily
1. “the bwun”
3. “I’m sorry, you can’t cancel”
4. “Yes dear, I’m excited about the bwun.”
5. “That’s what she said.”
6. “Have you even read the contract?”
7. “You are totally lurka-durking.”
8. “You’re a fidgeteer general!” (not really, but I feel like I should start saying it)
8 TV shows I love to watch
2. The Office (US version)
3. Pushing Daisies
4. Scare Tactics
5. 30 Rock
7. Arrested Development
8. I think 7 is pretty good, considering we don’t have cable and can’t get reception in our basement
8 Things I did yesterday
1. Watch The Office
2. 3 hours of napping
3. sat at a computer for 8 hours
4. Ate 5 servings of fruits or vegetables
6. Really though, it was a weekday, and I work 8 hours a day
7. So there’s only so much I can do
8. Play with my iPod
8 Favorite places to eat
1. Sam Hawk
2. Bombay House
4. Brick Oven
5. Dave’s Famous Heimburgers
7. Kimbap Cheon-gook
8 Things I am looking forward to
1. The Bwun
3. Going home today
4. Possibly getting acceptance letters from law schools
7. Getting rid of the mold in the bathroom
8. Having a clean house
8 Things on my wishlist
1. 1 million dollars
2. Getting Accepted to Law School
3. Rock Band 2 for the Wii
4. A healthy Bwun
5. A healthy Roni
6. A pastry mixer
7. I’m actually pretty content, and even the pastry mixer is pushing it
8. something amazing!
“8” people I tag
1. Everybody I know that has a blog has pretty much been tagged…
2. If you haven’t been tagged, and you read this, consider yourself tagged
8 things I’m obsessed with right now:
1. Decorating the second bedroom as the coolest nursery ever, which is maybe a mistake since we might be moving within a few months of the Bwun being born anyway.
3. Aurora Feint, a great game for the Romgi’s iPod Touch…nice of him to let me borrow it to play!
4. Rockets. Cute ones. On bedding, clothing, wall stickers, etc.
5. Linea nigra…as a circle around one’s belly button?
6. Anything to do with the Bwun. I’m pretty sure the Romgi is getting tired of me saying “I’m so excited!” one minute and “What was I thinking? I hate being pregnant!” the next.
7. How Clean is Your House?
8. Honestly, I haven’t really been up to much lately, and just being able to put things other than the Bwun on this list was an accomplishment. Please don’t hold me to 8 things.
8 words or phrases I use daily:
1. “the Bwun” (our infant-to-be)
2. “death pains” (the Romgi gets worried whenever I say OW, and asks if I’m having death pains)
3. “Are you excited about the Bwun?” (trying to be validated by the Romgi)
4. “I’m so excited for the Bwun!” (exuberant)
5. “What was I thinking? I hate being pregnant!” (uncomfortable)
6. “bulbous” (how I feel)
7. “Mikapotamus” (who I am – I mean, Ronipotamus…)
8. “Bwun, this is _____” (I have no one else to talk to during the day, so I explain to the Bwun about apples, pizza, cell phones, Tums, and so on)
8 TV shows I love to watch:
2. How Clean is Your House?
3. 30 Rock
4. The Office (yes, I admit it)
5. Arrested Development
7. All of these can be watched online (except 24), because our tv only works if you stick the antenna outside the window.
8. So we don’t watch much else. We’re on Season 3 of 24. Help!
8 things I did yesterday:
1. Tried getting medical advice about Braxton-Hicks, with little success.
2. Found out the only hospital covered by both my doctor and my insurance is in Payson.
3. Discovered several completely awesome rocket-themed bedding sets for the Bwun.
4. Ate 3 tangerines.
5. Went shopping for more tangerines.
6. Had visitors – my old roommate and her husband.
7. Washed all the dishes in the sink.
8. Made Korean ramen and rice for dinner. Tasty!
8 of my favorite places to eat:
2. Bombay House
3. Sam Hawk
6. Brick Oven
7. Dave’s Giant Heimburgers
8 things I’m looking forward to:
1. Buying a crib this weekend!
2. Asking lots of questions at my appointment tomorrow. Usually I have none.
3. Finding out where the Romgi is going to law school.
4. Taking the LSAT in December. Why, you ask? …Why not?
5. Meeting the Bwun, obviously.
6. A bag of Cookie Parade that a little birdie told me was on the way.
7. Crescent rolls on Christmas morning.
8. Playing more The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker (my favorite!).
8 things on my wishlist:
1. See the Bwun page.
2. Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke.
3. Live One by Tommy Emmanuel.
4. The Romgi staying at BYU for law school so that I can start painting the second bedroom soon.
5. A Bwun that likes me.
6. More Cookie Parade. Lots more.
7. The IKEA tulip lamp.
8. Having the Bwun come NOT on a Thursday night when the new season of LOST will be on. (Yes, I mostly mean that.)
8 people I tag:
I’m not actually sure I know 8 people who read my blog, have their own blog, and haven’t already been tagged…let’s see…(you don’t have to feel obligated to do this, obviously!)
7. …yeah. If you read my blog and have your own, and I somehow missed you, maybe you don’t comment enough. You should do that. And, consider yourself tagged.
8. I think the rest of my dear readers don’t have blogs. If you feel like spending time talking about yourself (I always do), you can leave your 8s in the comments. Or start a blog. Either one.