ThrivingPosted: January 21, 2011 Filed under: All's Well That Ends Well 3 Comments
My accomplishments today:
- Clean the Bwun’s room (a major undertaking)
- Do the reading for my women’s studies class
- Eat Oreos and milk (ok, easy)
- Get both kids ready to leave the house
- Get myself ready to leave the house
- Assemble the double stroller for first-time use
- Go to class
- Participate in a study group with both kids in tow (in the stroller)
- Give the Bwun a time out during the study group
- Eat dinner in a public setting with both kids in tow
- Make it back to the house
- Transport a sleeping Bwun inside while carrying jr in her carseat
- Take a break!
What did you do today?
What I did today was decide not to compete with YOUR day!
I don’t know how anyone leave their house with multiple kids under the age of 5. I think it involves defying some law of physics, so congratulations!
[…] She is an incredibly talented stamp-maker, has a “weekly cookie jar” and writes about life in general. To officially “accept” my award, I must now tell you 7 things about me, and then […]